You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
GenerationOtaku  
                  Contact an Admin Twitter Facebook GO RSS Feed  
Go Back   GenerationOtaku > General Talk > Multimedia > TV and Movies

Old 04-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #361
Aesima
Second City Saint

"I've been in the danger zone, have you?"
Aesima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #362
Darken
Titles4Posies

Boring Smackdown , Best thing in smackdown is ... Mr.Yes is on it ^^
Old 04-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #363
Kruptos
Ningen

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes ,yes ,yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Also, I don't see Cena beating Lesnar.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #364
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

Let's see, Antonio Cesaro, Brodus Clay, Ryback, Titus o Neil, The Usos. Oh yeah, I'll continue hoping for the day these young stars get the recognition they deserve. Oh, and get A-Ry and Mason Ryan back on TV **** it! Also, Dean Ambrose looks to be very promising.

Ambrose vs Foley or Regal. We need a new legend killer gimmick. It worked wonders for Orton.

http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Overlord-G; 04-21-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Overlord-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:13 AM   #365
Darken
Titles4Posies

Yah man , many New "Young" Stars waiting inline , what I hate is , Albert got massive push ? why ? Give a Push for young ppl , not old 3-4 moves dude =\
Old 04-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #366
Aesima
Second City Saint

LOL the ending to Raw felt awkward as hell..
CM Punk and his strut was hilarious.

"I've been in the danger zone, have you?"
Aesima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 AM   #367
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

A-Ry got some screen time. HURRAY! Other than that, the 1st half hour was pretty good and the Punk Jericho segments were the highlights of the night. The contract signing was TOOOOOO LOOOONG! Hell, CM Punk's contract signing was more entertaining. Brock may be a great heel, but he's not good at keeping viewer's attention longer than 5 minutes: Meaning his mic skills aren't good for long periods. He's better at short and to the point promos.

A Bella **** winning the Diva's title. I have two choices on what I want to happen:
A: The Bella ****s' contract will be terminated this Summer so have them leave with the Diva's title and be rid of that Barbie doll belt once and for all so the REAL Women's Title can be brought back.
B; Awesome Kong returns and destroys the Bella ****s in their final match.

Cody vs Big Show: Whatever happens here, push Cody to the title picture.
Yoghurt vs The Yes Man: Though I'd like seeing D-Bry win back the strap, WWE needs to establish Yoghurt as a top babyface because let's face facts people, WWE lacks star power right now and they need as many as they can get.

Santino vs Miz: I guess they need someway to make Miz relevant again...but making their match a Youtube exclusive isn't a good start.

Orton vs Kane: At least Kane's a full fledged monster now. Sadly the feud has run its course and we just want to see the match rather than be forced to endure more of this.

Tag Champ burial continues...good grief.

Last edited by Overlord-G; 04-24-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #368
Darken
Titles4Posies

You know whats the new record ... 1st ever in history of wwe Contract signing end up without a chaos fight XD

CM-Punks Trolling level reached a tooo **** high level xD
Old 04-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #369
Darken
Titles4Posies

lol
http://www.****lol.com/pics/903/df3f...88a8175bb6.gif
ok the missing thing in the link is dam n just change it and lool
bew bew xD
Old 05-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #370
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

My thoughts on Extreme Rules + RAW:
-Miz loses to Santino in a dark match, but beats him the following night in a beat the clock challenge match. Wrap your head around that.
-Brodus vs Ziggler: WWE dropped the ball with Ziggler. The smarks are clearly pro-Ziggler and he CLEARLY has what it takes to be a main eventer IF he were build up better. He was doing so well. What happened?
-Big Show vs Cody: Well, Cody is a better IC than Show, but many want to see Cody in the main event picture. I do hope he'll eventually get that spot.
-D-Bry vs Yoghurt: The Wrestlemania match that should.
-Punk vs Y2J: Match of the year nominee right here.
-Layla vs a Bella ****: Well, I like Layla. She's hot and has decent in ring abilities. Also, glad to hear the Bellas are now gone.
-Brock vs Cena: It was so violent and legit, I both: didn't care Cena won, and gained more for Cena for taking one hell of a beating. It was definitely an interesting and sometimes disturbing to watch match. And for the old school fans, BLOOD IN WWE! MORE THAN USUAL!
As for Cena vs Johnny Ace: I sense it'll either be similar to Vince vs Bobby Lashley or Vince vs Bret. I hope it's more like the former.

Possible Brock vs god-uh feud: Hmm, as long as Trips-uh doesn't bury Bork Laser-uh, I'm fine with it-uh. It'll give Brock something else to do before they finally add him to the title picture-uh!
Punk vs D-Bry 4: Hopefully this will have a decisive winner, though to make it different and fresh, a stipulation would be nice.

Last edited by Overlord-G; 05-01-2012 at 06:40 PM.