You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
GenerationOtaku  
                  Contact an Admin Twitter Facebook GO RSS Feed  
Go Back   GenerationOtaku > General Talk > Multimedia > TV and Movies

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #411
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

Gentlemen of GO, your winner...and NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion in a very good match against the longest TNA Champion in recent history, the longest X-Division Champion, The Kung-Fu Spartan, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, AUSTIN ARIES!

WWE, you want me to take your world title picture seriously, don't make me drool over a teenage psycho cutie and instead build up both your champion and challengers up enough to make us care about both. Bobby Roode and especially Austin Aries have both PERFECTLY!

Oh, and Destination X was a good PPV.

http://yurination.wordpress.com/
Overlord-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 01:19 AM   #412
Aesima
Second City Saint

That was a great raw right?

I was a few moments away from jumping out the window...but TNA is on this week.

"I've been in the danger zone, have you?"
Aesima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #413
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

Not even my positive enthusiasm could have save this week's RAW. NOT EVEN MR BOB BACKLUND could save this RAW.

In more important news, The Greatest Champion that ever lived will be on TNA this Thursday along Bully Ray (One of the biggest comeback stars in wrestling history) vs Joseph Park (Abyss) (Think Cena vs Johnny Ace, but the way it should have been), more on the "AJ Styles is your daddy" storyline, the masked men that attacked Sting after Slammiversary, how will Bobby Roode react to losing the World title, and much more.

Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to demand my cable provider pick up Spike TV.

Unread 07-11-2012, 03:04 AM   #414
Darken
Titles4Posies

Indeed , TNA start to deliver QUALITY WRESTLING !
if you notice last Raw . 22mins for crap Promo , and the nest 10mins = 3-4 matches .
what am happy about in WWE , They Finally Pushing Kidd , That Kidd got Potential , and thanks to NXT ,he manage to get some Mic Skills , sooner he will be the new star of Heart Family ^^

BACK TO TNA !!
Double A FTW I remember the match when he played with other 4 (Luke was one of em) to get a X-D Contract , I hate him that time , but by time , winning at any cost Motto as Heel , then suddenly moved to bad ass Face X-Champion , and Now the most wanted WHC , this guy got it all , ALLLL !!

Last night best Raw moment is : Chicken wing submmision ~
Unread 07-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #415
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

I really enjoyed this week's episode. Fav part HAD to be the Dove Zigglah and Y2J face-off. Will he challenge Zigglah for the briefcase ala Edge?

AJ is still my main diva, despite the horrific RAW last week. I expect another vintage craptacular wedding (in a good way) next week.

No Yoghurt tonight...fascinating.

Cliche Del Rio title match loss frustration squash. Yawn. Mysterio returns...why not last night? Oh, another Mysterio Del Rio feud...please have Rodriguez reveal his true self.

What do you know, despite The Ryback being unleashed, Sylvester Swagger got a few hits in. Good for him.

HEY! It's JTG! Moving on.

Abraham Saddam Washington...the next-gen Jimmy Hart? I hope so.

Rikishi and the Usos vs Funkasaurus and Funkadactyls dance-off. MAKE IT HAPPEN WWE!

I actually enjoyed Punk vs Show. It was a classic, well done David vs Goliath match. Anybody with brains could have predicted what Cena's 1st announcement would be.

You wanna bet Brock will give god-uh his answer at 8?

Unread 07-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #416
Aesima
Second City Saint

I was hoping TNA would remain away from super factions, Like Immortal & Fortune did so well.

Where was the knockouts? Only seen ODB..

TNA..don't you do it! don't you start devoting your show to one faction and bury everyone else..DON'T YOU DO IT!!!.

Unread 07-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #417
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

Before ZK and Darken unleash their smarky rage, I'll say that if you're a hardcore smark, you'll hate RAW 1000. I myself, thought it was fun for what it was. I wasn't expecting a lot of wrestling and saw it more as a celebration so I genuinely enjoyed it, unlike some smarks out there with sticks up their back sides (DK and ZK not included.) If I were to rave on EVERYTHING wrestling today, it would hurt my head. No Austin was sad but we got Mae Young's "son" and Rock, Bryan and Punk just to name a few highlights.

Unread 07-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #418
Aesima
Second City Saint

3 Complaints

1. J.R Commentating ONE Match only..was hoping to see him all through the show
2. Charlie Sheen Skype Segments, He wasn't there so he shouldn't be getting any air time, nor do anyone cares.
3. The Rock needs to stop making 8 month or one year ahead matches.. WWE almost Flopped and struggled building him vs Cena.

Oh yeah... Big Show needs to retire.. and that crowd was horrendous.. then again..That's Orton's Hometown..

Lita + APA + Slater selling the clothesline from hell like a bauss = EPIC.
Miz wins IC Belt = YES.

The show felt a bit half assed but I still enjoyed it. Problem is..how are they gonna do 3 hour shows w/o the legends there?

Unread 07-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #419
Darken
Titles4Posies

All those ppl at the back ... all these talents at back ... Rock come out of no where and Declare him self as the challenger in Royal Rumble ... Faith in Talent Lost =\
APA FTW !!! **** THAT WAS EPIC
And Lita still got it all , and I have to admit , I drooled at her xD
Miz winning ? why ? What so special about this prat ? no one loves him , No one back stage respect him .. he is just an a$$hole seeking attention =\
Cena Failed .. Another History event labeled to cena XD
CM-Punk Just hate Rock soo bad that you could see that GTS coming from Heart XD
ALL HAIL OUR NEW GM !!
me chanting all night for D.Brayen .. NO NO NO This can't be happening =\
Unread 07-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #420
Overlord-G
Master of Yuri and SoL

@Darken: To answer your lack of faith in a company whose rules and regulations means jack squat: Rock beat Cena, WWE's poster child, at WM + Rock being an icon and successful movie star (agree or disagree)= Title shot. Does it make sense? No. Does it matter? In the grand scheme of things, no. All I care about is seeing Rock vs either Bryan or Punk. It HAS to be one of those two.

@ZK: Meh. It gives the champ (Hopefully Punk or Bryan) a big time challenge to prepare for, or at least an incentive to hold on to the title until that match.
On the bright side, the celebrity guest wasn't Chris Brown.

J.R. being in only one match...WWE has been trashing him for so long I lost all hope in them treating JR with the respect he deserves ever again.

@Darken: Miz, like him or not, is an internet favorite. He may not have the skills or be a likable person, but the fact he isn't likable is what's getting him over, despite some smarks not liking him.

No, Punk is probably just tired of being treated like 2nd rate and chose to both let Cena get trashed and let out his frustrations on Rock for also stealing his spotlight whenever he's around. He didn't hurt AJ because crazy chicks rule.

The fact you had to ADMIT instead of just saying you drooled over Lita made me feel sad.