PDA

View Full Version : What Anime Series and Character Would You Be For A Day

Surreal
02-27-2012, 10:33 PM
If your life could be an anime series for a day, what series would it be? And what character?

I will probably pick Cowboy Bebop and of course I would like to be Faye Valentine. She's probably one of the best anime characters of all times. Complex, beautiful, and totally kick ass. And I've always wondered what it would be like to be cryogenically preserved. Also, a part of me has secretly pondered taking up bounty hunting as a profession. XD

Topaz Chrysanthemum
02-27-2012, 10:57 PM
:alone: Takumi Nishijō from Chaos;Head... I ignore the real world and live in my own little world... plus it would be bad ass to swing a huge sword around and change reality to whatever I want (imagines a mountain on money in my garage)

Surreal
02-27-2012, 10:58 PM
XD oh, i see someone is greedy. Make sure to share with me!!!!

Topaz Chrysanthemum
02-27-2012, 11:00 PM
:lol: nope I just need money... *give Surreal a few thousand*

Midnight Blue
02-28-2012, 12:18 AM
I'd be Yoh Asakura in Shaman King XD, a chill life and shaman powers XD

InSanor
02-28-2012, 06:23 AM
This one was hard to decide for me, since most of my favourite anime leads are female. But now that I think of, I would probably give anything to be Alucard from Hellsing. That would be fricking awesome. Another one that comes in mind, if we want to be in more humanic characters would be Ed from FMA. Always wanted those alchemy powers.

Surreal
03-04-2012, 01:16 AM
InSanor Seems like you just want to be a total bad ass. Cool pick by the way.

crookycy
03-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Really hard to decide who I want to be in a day there are so many characters that I want to be. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!!! I'll choose Hei from Darker than Black. He's definitely cool and bad ass I want to be a contractor for a day lol

Noctis
03-27-2012, 10:26 AM
I want to become Hidenori in Daily of High School Boys, go to the riverbank after school and confess my love to Yassan.

nOOb360
03-27-2012, 10:34 AM
nice one noctis. i'm struggling between a serious character or a chilled character...
hmmm... i'll probably go for Lelouch from code geass or Onizuka from GTO if i feel like trolling. :)

Daemon
03-27-2012, 11:17 AM
yeah, GTO is definitely a good choice there.

hmm, i dont like to go with super powers but i think i want to be like kyon because of all the weird circumstances that he goes through. plus i get to be with haruhi.

or

be kintaro oe of golden boy! a free spirit with harem to boot.

nOOb360
03-27-2012, 11:36 AM
haha, GTO for the trolling Daemon. I was also expecting someone from the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi 'cause evidently Daemon loves this anime. ^^

Ace_of_Spades XD
03-27-2012, 06:01 PM
I would go for either L in Death note and eat a bunch of sweets, even though he dies......or Rito from To-LOVE-Ru and be one lucky *******.... most likely Rito XD

Surreal
03-27-2012, 06:41 PM
be kintaro oe of golden boy! a free spirit with harem to boot.

I would have assumed that would have been your first answer. XD 6eps just wasn't enough! I demand they make more. I had hoped he would have actually settled down with the cel-artist Chie.

niceguy
03-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Have you guys actually read the Golden Boy manga? It started as awesome then became downright disgusting in the latter volumes. I think that's why the anime covered just that much.