PDA

View Full Version : Censored

Muragoeth
10-25-2011, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know what is up with the censoring of ecchi series these days?

I think there were some laws that forced them to censor shit. But in the old days. Well okay. In the old days they just didn't censor. But they used to release an uncensored version a couple of days later. Now nothing :tears:

And the censoring is just !@#$ing annoying. If your gonna put boobs or panty shots in a show. Then just show it. Instead of just taunting people with it.

Manga Wolf
10-25-2011, 06:07 PM
It can be F███████ annoying but why don't you just read the 18 rated stuff if you wanna see boobs lol
just saying, dunno much about this censoring but i'm sure they don't censor those ones

Laughing_gaara
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
I have noticed they often take smoking out of anime these days. Some characters who are always or frequently seen smoking in manga are not smoking in anime at all. Like they cut short shikamaru's smoking from naruto and Okiura the yakuza dude who ALWAYS has a cloud of smoke is completely non -smoking in the kobato anime. I guess not to encourage the japanese youth to smoke, but its kinda weird.

Hadriel
10-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Two words: Shintarou Ishihara.

Actually, it's not just him. Most companies now censor ecchi anime because they can generate so much more revenue from Blu-ray sales, since everyone will snap them up to get the full experience.

Sanae
10-25-2011, 06:44 PM
And then there is Sanji's ciggy replaced in the anime with a toothpick.. Or, I dunno.. Forgot :huh:

I can understand that parents don't want their young ones seeing such things, but they should really keep them away from it then T_T Although, even if they did, the young ones would still find a way to view boobies and pantsu shats u_u

Marionette
10-25-2011, 07:20 PM
The c████rship of mangas is so s████d I can't even find a manga i read a long time ago D:
MF Re█oved it from their databa██.

Daemon
10-25-2011, 08:44 PM
censoring ecchi parts forces the viewers to fill in the blanks and be imaginative, leading to increased brain function and better brain development and eventually leading to a better individual. they just want us to be healthy and use our brain to the fullest :rambo:

Darken
10-26-2011, 03:42 AM
well , all you can do is , wait for the DVDrip ~
And then there is Sanji's ciggy replaced in the anime with a toothpick.was replaced with a lolipop ~.~

Muragoeth
10-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Daemon if i remember correctly there was a post on GO a while ago that said that looking at boobies and the like were good for your health. So if you think of it that way. Those companies are not looking out for our health but rather trying to bring us down.

Also the part about generating more revenue is quite logical now that i think about it.

Zero Phoenix
10-26-2011, 12:39 PM
well , all you can do is , wait for the DVDrip ~
was replaced with a lolipop ~.~

That's a different matter. When it came over to the states, One Piece was published by 4KIDS but then they lost the rights to Funimation. 4KIDS is notorious for raping anime because well, hell they market them to kids. Anyone who has seen One Piece probably remembers guns being replaced by supersoakers. The issue in this thread revolves around domestic publishers censoring anime, rather than foreign publishers censoring anime.