PDA

View Full Version : Medaka's Suggestion Box

Emeralda
07-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Because some people are too shy to just ask out of nowhere >.>

Rawr, anyway, this is a place for suggestions about the forum. Pretty much ask for anything you'd want or think that would be an improvement to the forum.

kevinner
10-11-2011, 10:04 PM
I WANT more downloadable hentai stuff!!! in small converted packages!!! pls make it happen!!!

Kojo
10-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I WANT more downloadable hentai stuff!!! in small converted packages!!! pls make it happen!!!

dont worry kevinner-kun, you will have them all. xD

kevinner
10-23-2011, 11:00 AM
YATA!!! LOL .. BTW if you cant provide the DL file can't we leech from other sites?? like links??

Muragoeth
11-12-2011, 07:17 PM
What happened to the commenting on polls? Did that get removed or am i unable to find it?

Also while were at it. What is a reverse trap? A guy who looks like a guy? Or a girl who looks like a girl? Or is it a girl who looks like a guy but dresses like a girl?

Bloodrazor
11-12-2011, 07:20 PM
The title is so misleading :/

I want moar skinz?

Emeralda
11-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Also while were at it. What is a reverse trap? A guy who looks like a guy? Or a girl who looks like a girl? Or is it a girl who looks like a guy but dresses like a girl?

A trap is a man/boy that looks like a girl and dresses like one (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Happiness). A reverse trap is the opposite, a woman/girl that could pretend to be a man (Infinity Stratos, the French girl).

What happened to the commenting on polls? Did that get removed or am i unable to find it?

Are you talking about commenting on polls on the main site? Wordpress is really different, maybe Daemon might find a proper mod, he's fully in charge of the main site.

I want moar skinz?

All UR pantsu R belong to Ponies.

Muragoeth
11-13-2011, 06:29 AM
But isnt the very defenition of a trap one who could easily be mistaken for the other gender? Or does that only apply for females and reverse trap only for males?

Kaze Araki
11-13-2011, 07:11 AM
TRAP. To understand trap; to know one's own interest.

Project Gutenberg's 1811 Dictionary in the Vulgar Tongue, by Francis Grose
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/5402/pg5402.html

Zero Phoenix
11-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Daemon: Not sure if this is the right place for it by is there a way our newspage can look like Mangahelpers? They've got a pretty good set-up.

Daemon
11-16-2011, 11:33 AM
i dont like the mangahelper look :orly:

what do you mean by making the news page look like mangahelpers? you mean making it only 1 column?

Zero Phoenix
11-16-2011, 11:40 AM
i dont like the mangahelper look :orly:

what do you mean by making the news page look like mangahelpers? you mean making it only 1 column?

I'm referring to how "clean" the pages look.

Daemon
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
oh that, yeah, the front page is indeed cluttered and the first move is to have the news into a single column -- which i am having difficulty doing since i am busy with work. but yeah, im working on making the front page better.

Sanae
11-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Daemon and Zero Phoenix I moved your post here from Muragoeth's Suggestion Thread ^^

Placa
12-03-2011, 01:08 AM
This relates more to the GFXing community here, but, here goes.

Wallpaper of the Month.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Hadriel

Pimp
12-03-2011, 01:11 AM

Wallpaper of the Month.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Along these lines Daemon Emeralda we should find a way to display the winners Tag from S.o.t.W somewhere either as they enter the forum or some kind of article when the winner is announced~

Hadriel
12-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Wallpaper of the Month.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Hadriel

A tentative no. We're already struggling to get regular entrants for SOTW, and even less people do wallpapers than signatures, so it might be incredibly difficult to get this going.

Daemon
12-03-2011, 01:45 AM
A tentative no. We're already struggling to get regular entrants for SOTW, and even less people do wallpapers than signatures, so it might be incredibly difficult to get this going.

+1. decent walls are very difficult and is different from just making sigs.

for displaying winners, we can use forum sunday for day. actually i want to change forum sunday into some kind of a site weekly round up of some sort.

Sanae
12-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Placa Do you think there will be people who'd be interested?

Do you think it'll be as popular or more so them SOTW?

An up about this is that its once a month, so it won't be taking away from Sotw ^__^ Wallpapers are much bigger too... More rom to work with!

Emeralda
12-03-2011, 04:54 AM
for displaying winners, we can use forum sunday for day. actually i want to change forum sunday into some kind of a site weekly round up of some sort.

Daemon, elaborate.

Daemon
12-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Daemon, elaborate.

i haven thought it out properly yet. but basically i will be giving to the editor all the website updates announcements similar to this (http://generationotaku.net/2011/10/generationotaku-report/), any important announcements will be made on sunday too as well as any site promotion of any kind.

Emeralda
12-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Ah, basically more info. Sure, Placa shouldn't mind, right?

Sanae
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Basically, a week summary of the past week's events o.o?

Placa
12-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Placa Do you think there will be people who'd be interested?

Do you think it'll be as popular or more so them SOTW?

An up about this is that its once a month, so it won't be taking away from Sotw ^__^ Wallpapers are much bigger too... More rom to work with!

Exactly, more time since the canvas is larger. Still, seeing as there isn't a lot of entries for SOTW as of now, I doubt a WOTM would fare any better. Like Hadriel, hinted at, we need more activity first.

Ah, basically more info. Sure, Placa shouldn't mind, right?

Nope, I don't mind. More material to work with.

Hero King Gilgamesh
12-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Emeralda

I order you to may I have a "Heroic Spirit" Gender?

Sanae
12-15-2011, 01:01 AM
@Emeralda (http://generationotaku.net/forums/member.php?u=4)

I order you to may I have a "Heroic Spirit" Gender?
Haha, I know some who may use this gender xD

Pimp
12-15-2011, 01:04 AM
:plan: Switch his gender to Heroic Kitten

Emeralda
12-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Done.

Hero King Gilgamesh
12-15-2011, 05:15 AM
how freaking funny you ass face.

Pimp
12-16-2011, 06:39 PM