PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Sigi
03-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Hello,

Name not important, but you can know me as Sigi. Sigi is a character of a story no one as read or will read until I decide to complete and publish. Now about me; I am mean and nice, stubborn and reasonable, I am full of these small inconsistencies that have became me. I guess I show them in pair, so nice and reasonable then mean and stubborn or maybe a different mix.

I cannot just be judged by those four words, but I will leave the judging to you. I am too structured for my own good and try to think I am organized to fool myself I am someone that is of importance. I do not know how much truth is in the above information as I just love to write and I ramble and had much fluff to my writing to not bore myself to death.

I am very creative and spontaneous of which can lead to the most blunt topics. Very opinionated to the point I do not bother other people ideals unless I can no longer resist. Again I do not know if I am even saying something realistic as I am just writing away or more like typing away. I forgot the paragraphs again...

Thanks for your time,

Sigi

The Writer & Lover

Sanae
03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome to MT, Sigi ^_^ Have fun here and I hope to see you around!

Sigi
03-02-2011, 03:26 PM
You will see me around or more just random explicit information about some highly integrated technological laboratory containing unstable radioactive material that would cause mass panic through the land of the living as some pandemic contingent contaminates several vital supplies.

Thanks for your time,

Sigi

The Writer & Lover