PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden

Kojo
09-26-2011, 10:59 AM
just opening the thread for narutards to discuss the show. yeah, it's still in the filler mode. another lame filler arc. :hot:

Phantom
09-27-2011, 08:18 AM
I think there is literally no more narutards around here anymore. Except very few that's not worth the count :sigh:

crookycy
10-04-2011, 08:45 PM
still fillers ehhhh? I want to say that's lame(overused line lol).

Muragoeth
10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't call myself a narutard but i didn't mind the pain arc. But filler. Blergh. Makes me wanna puke. I wish that naruto would grow up and go on a murdering rampage. But since that wont happen anytime soon. Id go for Meh.

Daemon
10-05-2011, 03:52 PM
naruto got so mainstream that it's now disgusting. anyone care defend naruto anime?

Muragoeth
10-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Let me clarify this in case my previous post caused any misunderstandings.

I will not defend Naruto. Wont attack it either.

Ill be switzerland.

Kojo
10-05-2011, 06:18 PM
naruto got so mainstream that it's now disgusting. anyone care defend naruto anime?

me not defending naruto anime lol
it's like a big fad for narutards that's it still keeps on coming to the top chart despite the lame fillers :alone2:

Barak
11-03-2011, 05:45 AM
pls tell me in case the boring filler is ended.
i want to see the great ninja war now! xD

Barak
01-26-2012, 08:46 AM
sorry for double posting,

i guess i would like this thread to be reactivated again. why? the latest episodes i saw from streaming site showed how great the love story of Naruto's parents. so it's worth mentioning and putting this thread alive again xD

Hadriel
01-26-2012, 09:21 AM
I kinda stopped watching after about 80 episodes of Shippuuden. Just didn't appeal to me anymore. The hilarious animation quality breakdown in episode 167 was funny though.

Barak
02-03-2012, 09:34 AM
the animation in the latest episode started to peak up again. next episode will even be more grand, since it will be the story of naruto's birthdate. and the clash of Yellow Flash and Madarra.

Madara Eternal Mangekyo
02-03-2012, 03:15 PM
The Naruto anime crashed and burned more than a year ago. It began with screwing around on episode 166 then 167 I swear someone had to have been high off their asses. Ruined one of the most dramatic moments there was although I have no faith in Kishimoto's ability to tell the story.
It has indeed become too mainstream and focused on younger audiences. Even for a Shonen the quality has gone down a ridiculous amount to where blood is even a rare occurrence. Naruto was a good manga and the anime served it well up until the Invasion of Pain arc when they just dragged it on and ruined everything. Now both are boring and pathetically turned into garbage.

Kojo
02-08-2012, 07:56 AM
still, lots of otakus keeps on watching it. just for example, for all of my uploads, each episodes of naruto shippuuden has a minimum download hits of about 1500, after barely 3 days i added the link to the database (that's cumulative hits for all the anime sites i have added the link for each episode). call narutards xD

Madara Eternal Mangekyo
02-11-2012, 10:52 PM
That is the problem with mainstream as long as it attracts an audience nothing else matters. I am more interested in non-mainstream manga/anime as generally they are not hyped to death and have some greater quality. In consideration of my age it also isn't all that surprising that I am more attracted to Seinen than Shounen.
The anime is just plain terrible now. If I wanted to watch something like the Naruto anime has become I would simply find a children's cartoon on the television. The animation feels less like that Japanese influence that we came to enjoy from anime in general and seems to heavily being focused on western animation which is god awful. Kishimoto also dumbs down things too much while having this war focusing on aspects he isn't sufficient to handle. Character development and having more female characters in general are both things Kishimoto struggles with whereas battles are were he excels.

Kojo
02-12-2012, 03:34 AM
so you're more into Seinen, hope you find time to watch Brave 10, not that too good but enough if you dont want to watch naruto xD

Barak
02-12-2012, 09:04 AM
lol
it's just branding. what's important is we have animes to watch. and have fun on our own way or liking. xD

Kojo
02-13-2012, 05:38 AM
whatever it is, it's still something most otakus would like to see, even those who have already read the manga, sometimes it's worthwhile to see how everything was put into an anime show, just like the recent episode where we can see how the Nine Tails break out and destroyed konoha, the amazing picture seeing Kushina embraced naruto in the bed after being rescued by the Fourth...lots of reason for the show.

Barak
02-13-2012, 07:15 AM
indeed.
in the original naruto series, we only see a glimpse of what happened during that day, now we're seeing the detailed narration of that great event. historic.

crookycy
02-13-2012, 10:25 PM
what episode did the original story resumes?

Barak
03-03-2012, 06:04 AM
i think it's ep 242 @crooky

latest episodes is another awesome segment. Kona is now showing her greatness!

Madara Eternal Mangekyo
03-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Is it sad when Naruto games have better animation than the actual anime?

Seriously, Studio Pierrot did the anime for the latest game, why don't they use that style, still? I can't watch the Naruto anime anymore it **** near causes me to start convulsing. Just watched a few episodes of Basilisk, figured I'd give it a shot after the good things I had heard about it. Anyone else have a Seinen recommendation?

Cuatro
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
???

well, let's begin the 4th Shinobi Great War!!!!!

Barak
06-14-2012, 03:48 AM
ftw, let's go to war!

too bad, there's still some emo mode even during the war. still, it's worth watching it now, it's liike one step towards reaching the climax. the mist warrious still gave some creep knowing how troublesome they could become. how cold-blooded they approached or reached their mission, even until this war where they're turned into like puppets

Eternal Solitude
08-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Hello! sorry 4 the intrusion.:hi:

I like Naruto anime a lot, its very good, an awesome story that always keep u guessing what will happen next, and always un predictable things happen.
hope it never end. :wee:

infoleather
10-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Well, personally love NARUTO manga very much and still step it!