Weird shit that we see in hentai (NSFW)

Posted by Daemon at 7:00 am, July 11, 2012 • 20,745 views

This is a different Hentai Tuesday. Instead of posting a hentai manga, we look into some weird stuff that we see in doujins and hentai manga. It is no secret that I like reading these kind of stuff. Great artwork, good story, awesome fapping material, etc. But another reason why I like reading hentai manga/doujins is that they are rife with funny dialogues. Some of these were done in purpose by the artist, but there is also a good chunk of rewrites done by anons out there. Friendly reminder, this is absolutely not safe for work (NSFW)! I tried to censor the images but got lazy half-way through.

Note: All of this was posted in /h/. Although I am familiar with almost all of them, I could not remember the titles of each one of them.

This first one is a classic.

Is it really that great?

Click to view the whole image.

Poor Ichigo.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

Comments

1. Walao 07/11/2012 (8:31 am)

WTF
    lol

I wonder if you plan to list the hentais these excerpts were cut from?

• Daemon 07/11/2012 (9:51 am)

i could not remember the titles of more than half of them lol.

2. nOOb360 07/11/2012 (9:45 am)

lol, the last one

3. SHot-OS 07/11/2012 (9:54 am)

Must….read…them…all…..

4. HentaiKing 07/11/2012 (11:59 am)

^^ haha awes0me :P such nostalgia XD i have read em all!

but i’d read em all again XD

• SHot-OS 07/11/2012 (12:14 pm)

can you identify them for me then pls? ^^

• Ace_of_Spades XD 07/11/2012 (5:02 pm)

also send me a link to those too please…especially the fourth to last one… wonder if I ask a girl to do that it’ll work…

• HentaiKing 07/12/2012 (2:33 pm)

The only one i can remember the name of is #15

which is Monzetsy by Jonh K Peta dont know exactly which part tho.

And im very sure that i should have #17 on my computer somewhere cause i read that recently the persona one i just cant seem to find it =.=

i’ll try to file search my comp for duplicates of these pages XD cause i suck at remembering names XD

• HentaiKing 07/12/2012 (3:19 pm)

#5 (the loli one) is called Maeshima Ryo

#8 Taropun – Milk Party

#18 The Bleach one is called Yukemuri Nyan nyan Jiken

^^ thats about all i can find on my comp right nao sorry ~~

5. kevinner 07/11/2012 (4:54 pm)

lol I THINKW THIS Goes without saying but DAEMON IS REALLY A PERV LOL.. @ daemon that was a compliment nyahahahahahhaha!!!! more hentai links nextime plsssss

6. Kojo 07/11/2012 (10:18 pm)

this is crazy! xD

7. Madara Eternal Mangekyo 07/12/2012 (12:11 am)

LMAO!

I haven’t had a good laugh like this in quite some time. Woa! I’ve no idea where you find this stuff Daemon, but you sure are really into hentai. This is a level of weird you’ll not find anywhere outside of Japan.

8. tiga88 07/13/2012 (9:00 am)

i rmb the one where the cock grow at different parts of his body. funny as hell XD

• stradivarza 03/11/2013 (10:57 pm)

For the ones who want to read that would be “Sproingy Stick” .

9. lili 07/13/2012 (10:23 am)

lmfao xD omg so funny

10. skyprince11 07/14/2012 (5:13 pm)

I’ve noticed this kind of dialogue before but the sex keeps distracting me from really thinking about it.

11. memotaru 07/19/2012 (7:55 pm)

LMAO!!! laughed really hard on almost all of it