Diablo 3 servers will open midnight tonight at 12mn PST and a lot of people have already started their pre-Diablo 3 opening celebration (some of my friends even said that there are lines forming outside their local game stores). Are you ready for Diablo 3? Are you ready to play? If you are interested playing in a group just post here so we can get a group running
Some stuff to keep in mind:
- You can download and install the game but you won’t be able to play until it launches at midnight tonight.
- There is a Diablo III starter edition for people who want to try out the game. However, it requires a Guest Pass Key that is included with the paid box copy. So, nag those who bought box copies for a guest pass.
- You can login to any server/region.
- According to Battle.net’s website, Diablo III does not support SLI or crossfire BUT according to some players SLI/crossfire works for them.
- List of unsupported video cards here.
- To create your Mark of Valor sigil, go here.
- To secure your account, you can get an authenticator either by mobile app (free) or purchase an authenticator (about $6, free shipping).